regex bugs

hi all,

I just have written some small module, that reads from a textfile and seeks information of it using regular expressions (regex.h).

speed seems ok, but I think I found a bug.

the output of my code on linux:

DerDicke tmp $ ~/configtest
Line (3) 1:     eins = blalala
        pattern matched at [0 - 19]
        pattern matched at [1 - 9]
        pattern matched at [10 - 19]

the output of the same code on openbsd (3.5):

Line (3) 1:     eins = blalala
        pattern matched at [0 - 0]
        pattern matched at [1 - 0]
        pattern matched at [10 - 0]

the pattern used is: '^[^#]([^=]*)=([^=]*)$' (REG_EXTENDED) the file being processed on:

<snip>
    eins = blalala
ZWEI=   irgendwas
                           drei                 =haendehoch!
vier=vierviervier
#fuenf=?
</snap>

it seems, that the structure regmatch_t does not use it's member rm_eo while rm_so contains a valid value.

can this behaviour be confirmed?

regards
/christian