Re: no more apache updates

On Jun 6, 2004, at 2:52 PM, Peter Sergeant wrote:

I seem to have missed some discussion on this topic. Is there anything
specific with the new license to which the OpenBSD team takes objection?
Or is it just that it's [handwaving] less free?

I'm not going to tell you what to do, but I would, in the nicest
possible way, ask that you clarify what you're unhappy with - it would
make it a lot easier for the casual user like myself to complain to the
appropriate parties ...

STFA. This has been discussed ad nauseum.

--
Jason Dixon, RHCE
DixonGroup Consulting

Visit your host, monkey.org