One of our users is searching for experiences about: misc@openbsd.org

Important message from SYE Support Department.
Please print and keep this for your records.
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

ALERT! - A user is attempting to share opinions and experiences about you via our website.

The purpose of this email is to inform you that a posting has been made about you at our website.  This is email is not commercial in nature.

If this email message was delivered to your spam or bulk email folder please notify your ISP or spam filtering company regarding this mistake on their part.

To view postings about you click here:

http://7.shyx.biz/lx.php?a=search&b=5&c=misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org

Once you post an Experience Request at this website, it immediately become searchable by other users worldwide. A user can search for and find your Experience Request and then this user can contact you via our Identity Protection System.

IMPORTANT - If you prefer not to be informed if a user posts about you at our website in the future please add your email address to our Do Not Email List here:

http://6.shyx.us/lx.php?a=donotemail&b=misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org

Sincerely,

SYEC Support

Visit your host, monkey.org