[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Installing to a RAID 5 array...No disks found
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Installing to a RAID 5 array...No disks found
- From: Eduardo Alvarenga <eduardo-kw-openbsd_(_dot_)_81d1ed_(_at_)_thrx_(_dot_)_org>
- Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 16:59:46 -0300 (BRT)
- Reply-to: Eduardo Alvarenga <eduardo-kw-openbsd_(_dot_)_81d1ed_(_at_)_thrx_(_dot_)_org>
On Fri, 4 Jun 2004, Chris Goff wrote:
> I checked the OpenBSD i386 FAQ, and saw this entry:
> Adaptec FSA-based RAID controllers (aac), including: (A) (C)
> Adaptec .. 2410SA ..
> under RAID and Cache Controllers (http://www.openbsd.org/i386.html). It
> should be supported then...
> The system is a newly built AMD MP server (single processor) on a Gigabyte
> GA-7DPXDW+ motherboard, and the drives are connected with a SuperMicro
> CSE-M35T1 (5 bay) SATA hot-swap enclosure.
> I suppose it's possible the enclosure is causing the drives not to be
> detected. Is there a step I'm missing here? If this isn't the proper place
> to ask this question, I'll take it to the bsdforums, and I apologize for
> the interruption.
Eduardo A. Alvarenga
Analista de Suporte
Centro Estratégico Integrado / SEGUP-PA
(91) 259-0555 / 8116-0036