[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: mount USB error message
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: mount USB error message
- From: Fabio Olive Leite <olive_(_at_)_unixforge_(_dot_)_org>
- Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 12:41:08 -0500
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Wed, Jun 02, 2004 at 01:29:44PM -0400, Roy Morris wrote:
> so the usb problem mounting /dev/sd0i is fixed in -current?
I never had a problem mounting sd0i, so I don't know what you're
talking about. I did have some harmless kernel messages, though, due
to quirks on my usb pen drive.
I drowned in the universal pool of entropy
Eris has saved me, and she has set me free
Visit your host, monkey.org