Re: mount USB error message

On Wed, Jun 02, 2004 at 11:46:51AM -0500, Chuck McCollum wrote:

> I'm getting the error message:
> ns2 /bsd: umass_scsi_cb: status cmd failed for scsi op 0x1e

I used to have that too on 3.4 with my USB pen drive. It seems those
drives do not implement a full scsi command set or something like
that. It was harmles, though, because I too could read/write to it
without problems.

3.5 or -current a little after 3.5 solved that here a while ago.

--
I drowned in the universal pool of entropy
Eris has saved me, and she has set me free