[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: unable to buy 3.5 CD, anyone have better luck?
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: unable to buy 3.5 CD, anyone have better luck?
- From: Eduardo Alvarenga <eduardo-kw-openbsd_(_dot_)_81d1ed_(_at_)_thrx_(_dot_)_org>
- Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 13:58:57 -0300 (BRT)
- Reply-to: Eduardo Alvarenga <eduardo-kw-openbsd_(_dot_)_81d1ed_(_at_)_thrx_(_dot_)_org>
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
On Tue, 1 Jun 2004, Frank Bax wrote:
> March is more than 60 days ago! How do you figure 30-45 days behind?
> I've been waiting since Apr.19th (43 days) confirmation of order. No
> charge to credit card yet. I think this delay is consistent with
> previous orders.
I've ordered mine on:
> Order number 2004/4/7-13:55:51-9374:
> Your order currently is:
> -> 1 OpenBSD 3.5 CD @ USD $40.00
> -> Total: USD $40.00 + Shipping.
And didn't received it yet. No charge to credit card too. Too bad.
austin@ didn't aswered any emails I've sent to him...
Eduardo A. Alvarenga
Analista de Suporte
Centro Estratégico Integrado / SEGUP-PA
(91) 259-0555 / 8116-0036
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.2.2 (OpenBSD)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----