No buffer space available

Hi,

I'm running OpenBSD 3.4 on an old Pentium 200MHz with 96MB RAM.  This PC
is used as a NAT router and samba server for my home network.  It ran
smoothly for about a month, but last week the router went down twice.  The
screen was filled with errors like:
dhcpd: send_packet: No buffer space available
dhcpd: send_fallback: No buffer space available
dhcpd: icmp_echorequest 192.168.1.37: No buffer space available

A reboot seems to fix the problem temporarily.

What can I to about this?  Does my router need more RAM?  Or is there an
other solution?

Thanks,
Tijl