[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Any DMESG available for IBM Opteron eServer 325 with mirror SCSI setup?
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Any DMESG available for IBM Opteron eServer 325 with mirror SCSI setup?
- From: Henning Brauer <lists-openbsd_(_at_)_bsws_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Sun, 30 May 2004 11:52:16 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
* Daniel Ouellet <daniel_(_at_)_presscom_(_dot_)_net> [2004-05-30 11:28]:
> Just to follow up on some previous questions I had on the list. Is there
> someone that would have a DMESG available for the IBM eServer 325
> running OpenBSD 3.5 on a setup that use the built in mirroring SCSI
> configuration by any chance? Would it be possible to share it if any?
> Looks like this is a nice box and may work, but no one so far knows if
> the SCSI built in mirror, or driver would work. Looks like the IDE may
> do, but nothing for the SCSI and even less if the built in mirroring is
If memory serves it was an mpt(4). The mirroring is not supported (yet,
at least, who knows what marco brews in his torture chamber).
http://2suck.net/hhwl.html - http://www.bsws.de/
Unix is very simple, but it takes a genius to understand the simplicity.