Re: Any DMESG available for IBM Opteron eServer 325 with mirror SCSI setup?

On Sat, 29 May 2004 21:55:45 -0400 Daniel Ouellet <daniel_(_at_)_presscom_(_dot_)_net> wrote:
> Just to follow up on some previous questions I had on the list. Is there
> someone that would have a DMESG available for the IBM eServer 325
> running OpenBSD 3.5 on a setup that use the built in mirroring SCSI
> configuration by any chance? Would it be possible to share it if any?

do you know what RAID controller is in the box? at least some of the
IBM ServeRAID controllers are rebranded Mylex cards, and are not
supported by OpenBSD (nor is such support likely in the forseeable
future.) they show up in dmesg as an unrecognized device.

richard
--
Richard Welty                                         rwelty_(_at_)_averillpark_(_dot_)_net