[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Write root password on the front of the box
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Write root password on the front of the box
- From: Julian Leyh <oenone_(_at_)_oenone_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 21:59:54 +0200
- Organization: NERV
- Reply-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
Dave Taira <bodhi_(_at_)_hagakure_(_dot_)_org> wrote:
> And be really really careful not to type it into your IRC session
> because you forgot which window had focus. No, I don't know anyone
> this happened to. Why do you ask?
lol.. i am sometimes in thoughts and write commands like 'ls' into my
irc client.. but mostly it's the other way round, i want to do something
in a terminal and then forget to switch back to the irc client.. and my
shell doesn't want to answer me ^^'
i've heard of somebody, who typed his root password into irc..
visit my OpenBSD ports page: http://vgai.de/ports
If you don't remember something, it never existed...
If you aren't remembered, you never existed...
Visit your host, monkey.org