Re: Write root password on the front of the box

Dave Taira <bodhi_(_at_)_hagakure_(_dot_)_org> wrote:

> And be really really careful not to type it into your IRC session
> because you forgot which window had focus. No, I don't know anyone
> this happened to. Why do you ask?

lol.. i am sometimes in thoughts and write commands like 'ls' into my
irc client.. but mostly it's the other way round, i want to do something
in a terminal and then forget to switch back to the irc client.. and my
shell doesn't want to answer me ^^'

i've heard of somebody, who typed his root password into irc..

cu
JRL

--
visit my OpenBSD ports page: http://vgai.de/ports