Re: Write root password on the front of the box

On Tue, 25 May 2004, STeve Andre' wrote:

> A much better idea would be to pick ONE really good root password
> and burn that into your head.  Then use it on all your boxes.

And be really really careful not to type it into your IRC session because
you forgot which window had focus. No, I don't know anyone this happened
to. Why do you ask?

[ Dave Taira <bodhi_(_at_)_hagakure_(_dot_)_org>                2004.05.25/17:06:40 PDT ]
[ Morlock for Hire                                                       ]
[ What a distressing contrast there is between the radiant intelligence  ]
[ of the child and the feeble mentality of the average adult.            ]
[                                                      -- Sigmund Freud  ]