[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: CARP and and multiple PF rules
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: CARP and and multiple PF rules
- From: Christian Gut <cycloon_(_at_)_is-root_(_dot_)_org>
- Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 09:29:22 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Thu, 20 May 2004, stan wrote:
> On Thu, May 20, 2004 at 02:25:15PM +0200, Christian Gut wrote:
> > On Wed, 19 May 2004, Sean wrote:
> > I would give ifstated a try, its in the tree but not connected to the
> > build-sys yet. But its working for me. It catches state from carp and
> > interfaces and can react to it..
> Is this in 3.5? Or do I need to build a CURRENT machine to test it? I've
> looked at the man page on the web CVS, and it doesn't seem to conatin much
> infomration, is there any more documentation on it?
Its in the tree of 3.5 but its not built. I think it's not officially
supported also. There is the example config and a tiny manpage, that was
enough for my use. But you're on your own.
Visit your host, monkey.org