From: owner-misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org [mailto:owner-misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org]On Behalf Of
Fabio Olive Leite
Sent: Thursday, May 20, 2004 9:42 AM
To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
Subject: Re: front page

On Thu, May 20, 2004 at 09:04:23AM -0400, Roy Morris wrote:
> sorry, let me rephrase that ...

I guess you'll just have to rephrase again.

> I am looking for a tool the displays my entire site, in a similar

What do you mean, displaying the entire site? Several little browser
windows on a big screen?

> I just find the ability to display all the files in the site in one

How about a file manager?

Seriously, I can't see what is it that you want that a tool like
Konqueror (file manager, web browser, image preview, etc) won't do.

You must take into account that, this being an OpenBSD list, there are
not a lot of people here to whom those "similar to Front Page" remarks
will make sense.

--
I drowned in the universal pool of entropy
Eris has saved me, and she has set me free

Visit your host, monkey.org