front page

I am looking for a 'Front Page' type web editor. I have composer and Abi, which both save in html, but it would be great to find something that worked 'like' front page.

Cheers

--
Roy Morris
H: 905-847-3512

The information in this e-mail is intended solely for the addressee(s) named,
and is confidential. Any other distribution, disclosure or copying is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please reply by
e-mail to the sender and delete or destroy all copies of this message.