Re: AV gateway

I think you're misunderstanding what I want to do with it (or maybe I didn't explain it well). I was thinking of it more of a proxy, users can define whatever SMTP server they want and it gets redirected on the GW and sent through something (ClamAV) and sent on it's way I've been reading a bit more on how ClamAV works, and I don't think it's possible to do what I want. No problem, I can start to look at other stuff.

nb