[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: how pf works against nmap?
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: how pf works against nmap?
- From: Fabio Olive Leite <olive_(_at_)_unixforge_(_dot_)_org>
- Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 10:46:29 -0500
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Sat, May 15, 2004 at 06:39:29PM +0200, evernine wrote:
> > >PORT STATE SERVICE
> > >[ ... ]
> Why these ports appear on my box?
Perhaps because your provider filters it for you, in an attempt to
help users of a commonly vulnerable OS.
I drowned in the universal pool of entropy
Eris has saved me, and she has set me free