Re: Viso

Another good drawing thing is xfig. It's in the ports, plain X.
I never used it on BSD though, but had lots of stuff done with it
under Linux and cygwin X. If I remember correctly, latex has some
packages for including fig pictures. It takes some time to get used
to the menus, but after that it's a breeze.
Cheers,
--
 nickf3

On 17 May 2004, Brian Keefer ...:

> On Mon, 2004-05-17 at 18:12, Roy Morris wrote:
> > Anyone know of a port, that does the same type of thing as Visio for X?
> > I am looking for something that does not require kde or Gnome etc ..
> > something simple.
> >
> > Cheers
> > Roy
>
> dia is a very rough approximation.