perl modules

while trying to install perl modules for XML::RSS on OpenBSD-3.5 with perl 5.8, I keep getting 'colliding files'. For example, I try installing the HTML-Tagset module, and get the following:

Collision: the following files already exists
       /usr/local/libdata/perl5/site_perl/HTML/Tagset.pm
       /usr/local/man/man3p/HTML::Tagset.3p

It did the same with URI. They both already exist, yet ports does not seem to see them. Am I missing some ENV vars?
regards,
chris

Visit your host, monkey.org