[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: MPlayer WMV 9 Question
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: MPlayer WMV 9 Question
- From: jared r r spiegel <jrrs_(_at_)_ice-nine_(_dot_)_org>
- Date: Sat, 15 May 2004 11:12:49 -0600
- Mail-followup-to: jared r r spiegel <jrrs_(_at_)_ice-nine_(_dot_)_org>, misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Sat, May 15, 2004 at 01:40:49AM -0400, Dave Sorg wrote:
> When I try to play a WMV 9.0 file with MPlayer, it tells me that I need to
> enable the codec before I compile mplayer. I never compiled MPlayer. I just
> used the pkg_add command. I believe I have the codec installed correctly,
> however I'd like to know how to enable it.
if you've only pkg_add'ed it, ... it looks like the win32 flavour doesn't
come as one of the packages ( at least on i386 ), from glancing at the
pub/OpenBSD/3.5/packages/i386 dir, so i'm wondering where the WMV 9.0
codec would've come from? i could be wrong ...
perhaps try compiling it FLAVOR=win32.
might get more immediate response on ports@ too
[ openbsd 3.5 GENERIC ( may 10 ) // i386 ]