Re: Anyway to use chroot apache on /home instead of /var?

On Fri, May 14, 2004 at 11:19:56PM -0500, Sean and Nina wrote:
> I have more space on my /home partition and wanted to use /home for
> apache but I don't want to turn off chroot.  Is that not possible with
> OpenBSD?  With Gentoo I was used to using /home for apache.

Uh, didn't you read http(8)?

"By default httpd will chroot(2) to the serverroot path."

"-d serverroot
	Set the initial value for the ServerRoot directive to serverroot."

Please do a little homework before asking questions, and what, exactly,
is the point of your last sentence?

--
<jakemsr_(_at_)_jakemsr_(_dot_)_com>