XML tools for OpenBSD

Can anyone recommend a set of Open Source XML tools that work well under OpenBSD? Particularly some variants of SAX and XSLT.

I want to take a stream of data, with white-space and other delimiters and turn it into an XML stream I can create a DTD if necessary.

I need something that I can use in a cron job (i,e, the results of a nightly build are run through this process to produce data for configuration tools that could be run by users the following day. The configuration tools will apply other transforms to the raw data.

cheers
geoffw

Visit your host, monkey.org