Re: DARPA one year later...note to Americans

On Fri, May 14, 2004 at 09:08:15AM -0500, the entity calling itself Sean Kelley stated:
> Who are these wankers anyway?  Here's a thought.  Why don't this
> confused lot  go take their pissing match off list.  Now there's
> a good suggestion.

You can learn the answer to this question simply by checking the list
archives to determine who made the original post.

And I agree - this thing has been a complete and total f__g waste of
time, energy & bw.

Jay