[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Install and Setup messages available ?
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Install and Setup messages available ?
- From: "Christian Gut" <cycloon_(_at_)_is-root_(_dot_)_org>
- Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 19:12:03 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Fri, 14 May 2004, Uwe Dippel wrote:
> Probably this had been asked earlier, but I couldn't find it.
> with some packages, you get some extra info at the end of the Package
> Install. (Hylafax, zope, postfix, etc.)
> Quite often I find this too helpful to lose. But sometimes it simply
> flushes by and I wouldn't know how to get it back. Except by un-installing
> and installing again.
> Wouldn't it be good - if it isn't done yet - to keep this info in a
> specific place; or display it with an option of 'make' or so ?
go to the ports tree and locate your packet, look in that dir for