[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [anjuta] libtool: link: cannot find the library ''
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: [anjuta] libtool: link: cannot find the library ''
- From: Marc Winiger <winiger_(_at_)_msys_(_dot_)_ch>
- Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 09:58:52 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Organization: private
* Jacob Meuser wrote:
> ports@ might be a better forum ...
I thougt about it. I did not want to cross-post, so I had to decide. It
seams I decided wrong ;)
> I don't know what version of libtool you're using, but something along
> the lines of :
> --- admin/ltmain.sh.orig 2003-06-13 19:41:49.000000000 -0700
> Might get you through.
Thanks. It works :)
I'm having an EMOTIONAL OUTBURST!! But, uh, WHY is there a WAFFLE in
my PAJAMA POCKET??