[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: port
- From: Nikolay Sturm <sturm_(_at_)_sec-tud_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 06:55:20 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Organization: Fnord!
* Marcos Marconcini [2004-05-12]:
> may be I am confused, but a got a patch branch for the ports and for
> the source.. I am not on the right way?
We don't know. As was said in a different mail, make sure you have src
and ports of 3.4-stable, then show the full output of "make" (after a
make clean) and then, maybe, we can help you.
Visit your host, monkey.org