[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: C++
- From: QM <qm190_(_at_)_brandxdev_(_dot_)_net>
- Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 21:05:10 -0500
:I'm looking for a good C++ book.
:Does anyone know a good one ?
I know of several: ;)
Introductory but not patronizing:
- "Thinking In C++," vol 1 and 2
For the nitty-gritty details:
- "The C++ Programming Language (3/e)." (Stroustrup)
- The C++ standard
Shows what each compiler impl should do; a PDF is
available for around $12US and apparently there's a
new book form for $65US...
Assuming you don't mean an introductory text, you may find the following
- "Effective C++," "More Effective C++," "Effective STL"
- "Exceptional C++," "More Exceptional C++"
software -- http://www.brandxdev.net
tech news -- http://www.RoarNetworX.com