Re: DARPA one year later...note to Americans

On Wed, 12 May 2004, Patrick Giagnocavo +1.717.201.3366 wrote:

> If you are not smart enough to understand how the Electoral College
> works... you just might be Canadian.

	Funny how a hack and a workaround a couple of hundred years ago is
now considered a "feature".

> I am well aware that Canadians are smug enough to believe that
> Americans in general are stupid, shallow, and lazy.
>
> Too bad we keep kicking your butts in just about any kind of
> competition anytime we try.

	Except... *looks at this list* maybe at writing a secure OS?

-Tai
--
http://www.vcnet.com/bms/features/serendipities.html
http://www2.hunter.com/~skh/humor/admin-horror.html