make obj, normal user creates obj dirs and links?

Hi,

today I ran into a weird question: how is it achieved, that an
unprivileged user (being member of wsrc) can create directories in
/usr/obj and symlinks under /usr/src during "make obj". All those
directories belong root:wsrc and have 755 permissions. The whole system
is just set up and cvsuped.

I tried to understand bsd.obj.mk but didn't find the answer.

Could someone point me to the right documentation or hint?

Thx

Christian

Visit your host, monkey.org