[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
make obj, normal user creates obj dirs and links?
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: make obj, normal user creates obj dirs and links?
- From: "Christian Gut" <cycloon_(_at_)_is-root_(_dot_)_org>
- Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 19:56:18 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
today I ran into a weird question: how is it achieved, that an
unprivileged user (being member of wsrc) can create directories in
/usr/obj and symlinks under /usr/src during "make obj". All those
directories belong root:wsrc and have 755 permissions. The whole system
is just set up and cvsuped.
I tried to understand bsd.obj.mk but didn't find the answer.
Could someone point me to the right documentation or hint?
Visit your host, monkey.org