[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
privilege dropping ntpd
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: privilege dropping ntpd
- From: Michael Coulter <mjc_(_at_)_bitz_(_dot_)_ca>
- Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 20:17:41 -0701
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
Are their currently plans to allow for ntpd to be able
to drop privileges to a non-root user.
I've noticed clockctl(4) in NetBSD, and haven't seen
any mention of it come up on the lists here.
Is it a simple case of nobody sending patches, or
is there something else ?
Visit your host, monkey.org