Re: DARPA one year later..

Sadly most of the population doesn't get that the USA only act in its own interest. This is no secret and even officials in the US administration said so before. That's why the US did not get involved Rwanda. Who knows why the Bush administration wanted to play war in Iraq. Its certainly not to help Iraq or the world and it only added fuel to terrorism. Personally I think it's a hobby of the Bush family.

While the US is nearly done playing in Afghanistan a lot of other countries try hard to get some order back into that country. I fear that other countries have to clean up after the USA in Iraq as well.

Anyway, this is getting way off topic. Thanks for making the ICRC document available, Theo.

Visit your host, monkey.org