Re: DARPA one year later..

Patrick Giagnocavo +1.717.201.3366 wrote:

On Tue, May 11, 2004 at 03:13:37PM +0200, Abdul Rehman Gani wrote:

Compared to American involvement in Grenada, Iran, East Timor, Nicaragua, Iraq, Palestine, Greece, Afghanistan, Panama, Diego Garcia, Hiroshima, Nagasaki, etc via covert or overt ops (I have excluded World Bank and IMF devastation) I would say the Canadians have a clear case for moral superiority. In fact I am hard pressed to think of many who do not.

The Canadians have never had any power, therefore they have never been able to exercise any discretion or indiscretion in the use of their power. All they can do is sit on the sidelines and snipe at others.

--Patrick

I don't call it power, it's just money transformed into some weapons that they like to show! If they can have some profit, even better! But that's not power! It's beeing dumb! It's not power, it's fear.
Canadians have the power to be free.
And, at least, they don't have a President that begs Donald Rumsfeld to stay, even if he didn't give that orders, you don't really know! If someone pissed at you, you wouldn't be that happy and you wouldn't say things like that.

No money, but we still have OpenBSD and it's still a great OS!
Theo, he has expressed his own opinion, today that's a great thing! It's enough, people start fearing to say anything, people aren't thinking anymore, just waching TV, playing computer and someone will think for them.
Great!

--
Manuel Pata
pata (ate) alface (dote) de