Re: DARPA one year later..

Gordon Grieder wrote:

On Tue, May 11, 2004 at 03:13:37PM +0200, Abdul Rehman Gani wrote:

Compared to American involvement in Grenada, Iran, East Timor, Nicaragua, Iraq, Palestine, Greece, Afghanistan, Panama, Diego Garcia, Hiroshima, Nagasaki, etc via covert or overt ops (I have excluded World Bank and IMF devastation) I would say the Canadians have a clear case for moral superiority. In fact I am hard pressed to think of many who do not.

You missed Cuba, where the CIA was responsible for the bombing of civilian airliners.

el salvador...

Visit your host, monkey.org