[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: DARPA one year later..
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: DARPA one year later..
- From: "Patrick Giagnocavo +1.717.201.3366" <patrick_(_at_)_zill_(_dot_)_net>
- Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 09:40:37 -0400
- Reply-to: patrick_(_at_)_zill_(_dot_)_net
On Tue, May 11, 2004 at 03:13:37PM +0200, Abdul Rehman Gani wrote:
> Compared to American involvement in Grenada, Iran, East Timor,
> Nicaragua, Iraq, Palestine, Greece, Afghanistan, Panama, Diego Garcia,
> Hiroshima, Nagasaki, etc via covert or overt ops (I have excluded World
> Bank and IMF devastation) I would say the Canadians have a clear case
> for moral superiority. In fact I am hard pressed to think of many who
> do not.
The Canadians have never had any power, therefore they have never been
able to exercise any discretion or indiscretion in the use of their
power. All they can do is sit on the sidelines and snipe at others.
Visit your host, monkey.org