Re: 3.5-release console lockup

>> so i think the keyboard driver was broken somewhere on the
>> path to the 3.5.

> Except that it did not change. Could it be that you changed some setting
> related to USB keyboards in your BIOS?

i think, i have catched it: something wrong with USB. miod, thank
for the hint :)

when i do "disable uhci*" before i boot the kernel, keyboard works
very well. but this causes very strange thing: pms device getting
lost!

does no PS/2 mouse with USB controller disabled mean emulation?

somebody, help me to determine what breaks between 3.4 and 3.5 for
my setup.

Visit your host, monkey.org