[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: 3.5-release console lockup
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: 3.5-release console lockup
- From: "Alexey E. Suslikov" <cruel_(_at_)_texnika_(_dot_)_com_(_dot_)_ua>
- Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 13:27:27 +0300
- Reply-to: "Alexey E. Suslikov" <cruel_(_at_)_texnika_(_dot_)_com_(_dot_)_ua>
Thursday, May 6, 2004, 11:13:46 AM, you wrote:
>> so i think the keyboard driver was broken somewhere on the
>> path to the 3.5.
> Except that it did not change. Could it be that you changed some setting
> related to USB keyboards in your BIOS?
i think, i have catched it: something wrong with USB. miod, thank
for the hint :)
when i do "disable uhci*" before i boot the kernel, keyboard works
very well. but this causes very strange thing: pms device getting
does no PS/2 mouse with USB controller disabled mean emulation?
somebody, help me to determine what breaks between 3.4 and 3.5 for
Visit your host, monkey.org