[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: "Intel 82371AB Power Mgmt" Not configured ?
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: "Intel 82371AB Power Mgmt" Not configured ?
- From: Fabio Olive Leite <olive_(_at_)_unixforge_(_dot_)_org>
- Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 09:35:26 -0500
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Thu, May 06, 2004 at 09:03:59PM +0800, Victor Lee wrote:
> "Intel 82371AB Power Mgmt" rev 0x02 at pci0 dev 7 function 3 not configured.
This is ACPI, which is not supported.
> Is this normal, or is this something I should be concerned about? How do I
> get it configured? I need apm support to spin down the drives at off-peak
> hours and long idle-times.
Check atactl(8). You can use it to configure spin down timeouts.
-= Fábio Olivé Leite =-
olive @ unixforge . org
Visit your host, monkey.org