[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: hardware firewall/router based on obsd
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: hardware firewall/router based on obsd
- From: Harry Putnam <reader_(_at_)_newsguy_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Wed, 05 May 2004 09:42:29 -0500
- Cancel-lock: sha1:GzV/2LBht4/jNvG33rXQ8Ov2U3I=
- Organization: Still searching...
Chuck Yerkes <chuck+obsd_(_at_)_2004_(_dot_)_snew_(_dot_)_com> writes:
> Quoting openbsd-misc_(_at_)_netchan_(_dot_)_cotse_(_dot_)_net (openbsd-misc_(_at_)_netchan_(_dot_)_cotse_(_dot_)_net):
>> > From: Harry Putnam
>> > Can someone prompt me please. Oh and is it 1000MB capable?
> Is it capable of a gigabyte?
> You wanna clarify?
I meant 1000MB data exchange over ethernet.
Thanks Posters... it was Soekris. And after checking the site I see
they are not listed as being capable of 1000MB exchange.
I've sent a message to the staff asking if there may be such
capability anytime soon.