Re: SSH deamon go dead after stable update pass Aript 15 and need suggestion on how to find the cause.

> This is going to have to be done from a console session.  You might
> consider setting up a serial console, if you don't already have one, to
> make caputuring the data easier.

It's likely a bit _safer_ to do it from console, but certainly not
required.  I upgrade OpenSSH remotely just fine.  Killing the parent
process will not kill the children off.

Benny

--
"Oh, the Jedis are going to feel this one!"         -- Professor Farnsworth,
                                                       "Futurama"