Re: non priority "feautures"

On May 3, 2004, at 6:42 PM, rembrandt wrote:

On Tue, 04 May 2004 11:29:40 +1000
djm_(_at_)_mindrot_(_dot_)_org (Damien Miller) wrote:

rembrandt wrote:

On Tue, 4 May 2004 00:30:11 +0000
mcbride_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org (Ryan McBride) wrote:

Which of these projects will you be working on? I wouldn't want to
duplicate your efforts...

Nobody was/is/will born as programmer. Or are you a mussican? Not everyone could be everything...

So we should work for free on things for you?

No... but for things wich could be usefull for many people wich aren't programmers. Or is every BSD-User a programmer? No! Some are FW-Admins, some are normal users and use it for the workstation(s) (like me?!) and so on.

I use it for what I use it for and I sure as hell don't annoy the list and developers by asking for features every other week.

If you're impatient, learn how to code. No amount of begging on your part is going to hurry anyone.

Greg

Visit your host, monkey.org