[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: 3.5 build breaks in make obj - usr.bin/cpp/Makefile
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: 3.5 build breaks in make obj - usr.bin/cpp/Makefile
- From: Henning Brauer <lists-openbsd_(_at_)_bsws_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 07:25:25 -0700
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
* Peter N. M. Hansteen <peter_(_at_)_bgnett_(_dot_)_no> [2004-04-28 04:06]:
> "Peter Strömberg" <wilfried_(_at_)_spamcop_(_dot_)_net> writes:
> > /usr/share/mk is out of date
> > (cd /usr/src/share/mk && sudo make install)
> That worked!
> At least make obj completed - but I think the upgrade-minifaq is in need
> of an update (I'm on i386, but the minifaq says this only applies to
> sparc64). Then again I guess there's time to incorporate this before
> Saturday :)
actually, no. upgrades via src from one release to the next are ot
something we want to encourage, or support. Just use the damn sets and
you don't have problems...
http://2suck.net/hhwl.html - http://www.bsws.de/
Unix is very simple, but it takes a genius to understand the simplicity.
Visit your host, monkey.org