[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Will AIC-7902 work with existing driver ?
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Will AIC-7902 work with existing driver ?
- From: "openbsd64_(_at_)_rbentley_(_dot_)_com" <openbsd64_(_at_)_rbentley_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 15:24:50 +0100
- Reply-to: openbsd64_(_at_)_rbentley_(_dot_)_com
Firstly, I'm NOT asking "is the Adaptec AIC-7902 driver ready yet ?" because I know it is not.
What I would like to know is if anyone has had any luck with this device using the existing drivers ? Or is it a complete non-starter ? If it does work, is it **RELIABLE**, and what are the issues (ie - what doesn't work) ?
I'm asking before I rush out and spend some money. I don't mind it limping along on old drivers for a while , but it must be reliable.
Visit your host, monkey.org