[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: sftp batch transfer
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: sftp batch transfer
- From: "Alexey E. Suslikov" <cruel_(_at_)_texnika_(_dot_)_com_(_dot_)_ua>
- Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 12:32:11 +0300
- Reply-to: "Alexey E. Suslikov" <cruel_(_at_)_texnika_(_dot_)_com_(_dot_)_ua>
Damien Miller wrote:
> Chris Alatakis wrote:
>> I want to download a directory and all subdirectories recursivly from
>> an sftp server in order to take a daily backup.
>> get *
>> get dir/
>> do not work for me as they do not so that recursivly what is the solution?
> sftp doesn't support recursive operations yet. Patches are welcome.
> OTOH you can achieve what you want using tar-over-ssh. Use Google or
why don't scp -r? :)
Visit your host, monkey.org