Re: Version 3.5 and patches

On 20 Apr 2004, at 04:21 pm, Carl Libra wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Im new to OpenBSD coming from NetBSD and have two questions.
>
> * Can I already install version 3.5 as it's not on the FTP servers jet.
> * How can I track patches automaticly (NetBSD uses a audit package
> which sends an email when it finds a threat)

i wrote a quick-and-dirty `patchcheck` script
<http://www.dorkzilla.org/~dlg/scripts/patchcheck> ... it assumes
you've put applied patches in /usr/patches, and will email you if
there's any new ones.  i've got it running nightly on all my openbsd
servers, and it seems to work reliably.
   --david

> Thanks,
> Carl

[demime 0.98d removed an attachment of type application/pgp-signature which had a name of PGP.sig]

Visit your host, monkey.org