[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Version 3.5 and patches
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Version 3.5 and patches
- From: Avtar Gill <av_gill_(_at_)_sympatico_(_dot_)_ca>
- Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 09:47:41 -0400
Carl Libra wrote:
* Can I already install version 3.5 as it's not on the FTP servers jet.
I downloaded snapshots on March 29th, made my own ISO and installed
3.5 that way. I believe the snapshots on the ftp mirrors aren't 3.5
stable (or release) anymore but -current instead. You might have to
wait till May to do a ftp install or get 3.4 right now and then
download 3.5 src using cvs and do a make build or release.
* How can I track patches automaticly (NetBSD uses a audit package which
sends an email when it finds a threat)
Besides the base OS updates, this may be of interest to you too..