Re: Version 3.5 and patches

Carl Libra wrote:
* Can I already install version 3.5 as it's not on the FTP servers jet.

I downloaded snapshots on March 29th, made my own ISO and installed 3.5 that way. I believe the snapshots on the ftp mirrors aren't 3.5 stable (or release) anymore but -current instead. You might have to wait till May to do a ftp install or get 3.4 right now and then download 3.5 src using cvs and do a make build or release.

* How can I track patches automaticly (NetBSD uses a audit package which sends an email when it finds a threat)

Besides the base OS updates, this may be of interest to you too.. http://www.vuxml.org/openbsd/index.html