[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
(I)nstall and (U)pgrade problem with 04/19 snapshot
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: (I)nstall and (U)pgrade problem with 04/19 snapshot
- From: "Per olof Ljungmark" <peo_(_at_)_intersonic_(_dot_)_se>
- Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 11:11:13 +0200
- Organization: Intersonic AB
Tried this morning to upgrade a 3.4 box with April 19 snapshot.
Both (I)nstall and (U)pgrade procedures will stop when trying to
configure the network.
The error is:
xl0: Initialization failed: No memory for rx buffers
And stops there. CPU is a Compaq Deskpro EP PIII/450 with 3 3C905B nic's.
Grateful for an advise how to overcome thanks.
Visit your host, monkey.org