[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Why OpenBSD?
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Why OpenBSD?
- From: "Peter H. Coffin" <hellsop_(_at_)_ninehells_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 14:43:42 -0500
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Reply-to: hellsop_(_at_)_ninehells_(_dot_)_com
On Mon, Apr 19, 2004 at 06:31:22PM +0000, Larry Llong wrote:
> Why would I want to use OpenBSD over another operating system?
If you don't know why you want to use OpenBSD, you probably want the
other one. If you want OpenBSD, you'll know it, after you read a little
of the stuff on the website, especially the FAQs.
... and the sig-mosnter *really* should stop reading my replies before I
Advocacy leads to disagreement; disagreement leads to Holy Wars; Holy
Wars lead to suffering. Advocacy is the first step on the road to the
-- Joe Zeff in the Monastery