Subject: Re: Different sized SODIMM causes kernel panic in laptop?
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 21:13:38 -0700
From: "Scott C. Kennedy" <sck_(_at_)_nogas_(_dot_)_org>
To: "Marcus Andree S. Magalhaes" <marcus_(_dot_)_magalhaes_(_at_)_vlinfo_(_dot_)_com_(_dot_)_br>

Under Windows XP, I fired up 5 VMWare images, had GIMP, Outlook, IE,
Word, and Acrobat running, total available free RAM was about 105 MB.
But, I'll go run a full memory test to rule that out. Plus, would the
"bad" RAM not work when the other "good" RAM was removed? Since I used
OpenBSD fine with only the 1GB SODIMM and only the 612 MB SODIMM, but
not with both.

Scott