[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
amd64 donation request
- To: misc_(_at_)_cvs_(_dot_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: amd64 donation request
- From: Theo de Raadt <deraadt_(_at_)_cvs_(_dot_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org>
- Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 16:16:23 -0600
- Cc: drahn_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
We'd love to get another amd64 machine donated to Dale in Indiana.
Anyone want to step up to the plate and make it happen? I've used
donation money to buy ... er... 5? ... for developers already this
year, and it would be be nice if someone could help a bit specifically
with this. It doesn't need to be the best amd64, since even a cruddy
one is so fast.
If anyone can, thanks a lot.
Visit your host, monkey.org