[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: anchors and cbq queues
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: anchors and cbq queues
- From: Henning Brauer <lists-openbsd_(_at_)_bsws_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 17:39:32 -0600
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
* Mike Spenard <mikes_(_at_)_signull_(_dot_)_com> [2004-04-14 16:12]:
> How could i patch my 3.3 system?
you are on our own.
you can _try_ to suck pf- and altq-related files from, say, 3.4 in,
but I rather don't. you can also try to find the commit where I
reworked the ID allocator which fixed that and get those revisions.
but that all is not really desirable. You better get the zend pplz to
compile you a 3.5 version, or use compat_aout on 3.5 with the old
http://2suck.net/hhwl.html - http://www.bsws.de/
Unix is very simple, but it takes a genius to understand the simplicity.
Visit your host, monkey.org