Re: chrooted apache and passwd / master.passwd access

abonnement_(_at_)_kobol_(_dot_)_simplesecure_(_dot_)_at wrote:
> I am setting up a webhosting service. I want my users to be able to
> log in via SSH/SFTP, POP3, and some other protocols and I want them
> to be able to change their passwords using a web frontend.

You're giving them shell access, why do you need the web frontend?  If you
don't need to give them shell access, then maybe put together some kind of
ldap or sql authentication mechanism seperate from your Unix users, and
leave everything chrooted.

Visit your host, monkey.org